Biopower Generation Asia 2012
26 – 27 June 2012 Singapore, Asia
Join us at BioPower Generation Asia 2012, where we will bring together the entire value chain including representatives from global and regional utilities, project developers, investors, biomass feedstock producers and technology suppliers to share best practice and push the industry forward.
With so many opportunities available in the South East Asia biomass to power market, in just two days delegates will hear first-hand case studies on developing successful biomass projects, securing project finance, building secure supply chains and the latest developments in technologies for efficient use of biomass.
For more information visit www.greenpowerconferences.com/biopower
Why attend Biopower Generation Asia 2012?
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the short and long term potential of the biomass to power generation industry potential in Asia
- Network with and understand the perspectives of both regional and international companies that have developed successful projects in the Asian biopower generation industry
- Hear from major global utilities operating in the region regarding their current and future activity in the market
- Understand critical factors to secure investment in projects of any scale
- Hear from technology companies regarding the latest developments to increase the efficiency of biomass processing
- Hear case studies on project development, negotiating power purchase agreements and the potential of cogeneration and torrefaction
Who Will you Meet at Biopower Generation Asia 2012?
Decision makers, plant operators, engineers and consultants from the following sectors:
- Public and Private Power Utilities
- Project Developers
- Biomass Producers and Suppliers
- Agriculture and Plantation Owners/Companies
- Independent Power Producers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Biomass Technology Companies
- Trade/Project Finance Institutions
- Government Ministries and Energy Departments
- Consulting Engineers, Procurement and Construction Companies
- Environmental Agencies
- Biomass to Power Associations
- Consultants and Engineers
- Gas, Oil and Coal Operators
For more information and to register your place visit www.greenpowerconferences.com/biopowerasia